Want To Learn How To Train With Kettlebells?
Become An Internationally Accredited Kettlebell Instructor
Here’s What You’ll Learn During Your Level 1 Sunshine Coast Kettlebell Certification
- You’ll be proficient in the essentials of kettlebell training ensuring your clients get the best results in the quickest time possible.
- You’ll be proficient in the fundamental exercises including; Deadlift variations, Squat variations, Two Handed Swing, One Handed Swing, Swing Fixes and Cues, Cleans, High-Pulls, Snatches, Turkish Get-up (TGU) and much more.
- You’ll learn all of the regressions and progressions of each exercise so you can coach your clients quickly, safely and with skill.
- You’ll discover the most common mistakes 99% of learners make and the tips and tricks to fix them quickly.
- You’ll learn how to design fun, effective kettlebell workouts that deliver purposeful results keeping your clients motivated and coming back for more.
- You’ll get instant access to the membership area with a large array of kettlebell exercises and great workouts you can implement into your fitness business immediately. No more dull workouts!
- You’ll be certified as a Dangerously Fit Level 1 Kettlebell Instructor with Fitness Australia and accredited Worldwide by ICREPS (International Confederation of Registers of Exercise Professionals).
- You’ll receive 9 CEC Points with Fitness Australia.
MAP OF VENUE
Want to become a qualified personal trainer? Click here to learn more about our CIII and CIV in Fitness Certifications.