Want To Learn How To Train With Kettlebells?
Become An Internationally Accredited Kettlebell Instructor
Here’s What You’ll Learn During Your Level 2 Sunshine Coast Kettlebell Certification
- You’ll learn heaps of advanced variations of the exercises taught during your level 1 course.
- You’ll be proficient in double kettlebell exercises including the Double Swing, Double High-Pulls, Double Cleans, Double Presses and Double Snatches.
- You’ll learn more technical kettlebell exercises, including the Windmill and Jerk.
- You’ll have a variety of drills in your arsenal to coach advanced exercises that will correct your client’s technique quickly.
- You’ll get immediate access to the members portal with dozens of great kettlebell exercises and fun workouts that you can implement into your fitness business instantly.
- You’ll discover advanced training methods that will enable you to earn more money and work less hours by leveraging your time and skill with group fitness training.
- You’ll set yourself apart from your competition with a unique set of tools in one of the fitness industry’s most popular training methods – kettlebell training.
- You’ll be an accredited level 2 kettlebell instructor with Fitness Australia and will be recognised Worldwide by ICREPS
(International Confederation of Registers of Exercise Professionals).
- You’ll receive 9 CEC points with Fitness Australia.
MAP OF VENUE
Want to become a qualified personal trainer? Click here to learn more about our CIII and CIV in Fitness Certifications.