Discover Why Pro Wrestlers, Top Athletes & Savvy Personal Trainers Are Using A 2000-Year Old Ancient Weapon Of War To Accomplish Unrivaled Functional Strength Gains
Become An Internationally Accredited Steel Mace Instructor
Here’s What You’ll Learn During Your Level 1 Sunshine Coast Steel Mace Certification
- You’ll be proficient in the fundamentals of macebell training ensuring your clients active maximum results in minimal time.
- You’ll master the 360,10-to-2, mills, bullwhips and much, much more.
- You’ll learn the regressions and progressions of every exercise so you can quickly coach your clients safely with skill.
- You’ll discover the most common errors that learners make and the drills and cues to fix them quickly.
- You’ll learn how to design fun, effective steel mace workouts that deliver great results and keep your clients motivated, engaged and coming back for more.
- You’ll get immediate access to the members portal with over 43 mace exercises, great workouts you can implement into your training business right away and access to our online Steel Mace Closed Facebook group with students from all over the World. No more dull workouts!
- You’ll be a Fitness Australia accredited Steel Mace Instructor and recognised Worldwide by ICREPS (International Confederation of Registers of Exercise Professionals).
- You’ll receive 9 CEC points with Fitness Australia.
MAP OF VENUE
Want to become a qualified personal trainer? Click here to learn more about our CIII and CIV in Fitness Certifications.